It was designed by the students of the first cohort in 2019.
Meaning of the logo
- The two people, red and blue on the left side form the M letter. They areMentor and Mentee working together.
- The Romduol Flower on the right side represents the honesty of people who work together and also the Cambodian nation.
- The circle made by 6 people represents the unity and the collaboration of all stakeholders in the school system.
- The magnifying glass is used to conduct research and get deep understanding.
- The feather pen (Slapaka) is used to take note when we think that the information is factual and reliable.
- The Wi-Fi symbol represents the Industry 4.0, progress and a better communication between people.
- The Notebook represents deep and continuous learning.
All in all, this logo conveys an idea of mutual assistance and good relationship. NGPRC aims to build a learning community based on trust.