The 4th cohort of NGPRC students has been recruited. The applications are closed for the time being and will reopen in April 2023.
Currently, the conditions to be enrolled in NGRPC’s program are the following:
- At least three years of teaching experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Liberal Arts or Sciences
- Certification from teacher training institution (PTTC, RTTC, NIE, TEC)
- Avowed interest in pursuing a long-term career in education
- A strong commitment to empowering Cambodian youth
- Employment as a state teacher is required
- At least moderate to high proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Willingness to be posted to any school assigned by the MoEYS, where engaging in private classes during working hours is strictly prohibited
- Candidates must demonstrate strong ICT literacy skills and the ability to use a laptop.
When their application is accepted, candidates will be summoned to participate in an entrance exam. The next session will start on 17 June 2023, at the National Institute of Education, Phnom-Penh.
To read the description of the exam, you can dowload the procedure that we applied last year. Please, note that it can modified before the next session.